Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
The personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27th, 2006. No. 152-FL "Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of 'LLC System Administrator' (here and after - the Operator).
1. The operator sets up the most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities as the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (here and after - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the website https://ctosoft.ru/eng.
2. Main terms used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data is processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary for personal data clarification);
3. Website is a set of graphical and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases with a free access on the Internet at the network address https://ctosoft.ru/eng;
4. Informational system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing within informational technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data include actions that make impossible to determine the ownership of personal data without the use of additional information or other personal data subject;
6. Processing of personal data provides any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) with personal data with the usage of automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator is a state government, municipal government, legal or an individual, independently or jointly with other people, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) to be provided with personal data;
8. Personal data covers any information related directly or indirectly to the User of the website https://ctosoft.ru/eng;
9. User is called any visitor to the website https://ctosoft.ru/eng;
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of people (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of people, including publication of personal data in the media, placement of information in telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is a transfer of personal data to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data contains any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material objects containing personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data here and after referred to in the Policy is united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal of notifying new products, services and special offers."
3. Anonymized data of Users, collected with the help of the Internet statistics services, is used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website by the following link https://ctosoft.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update the information independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the following email address 'email@example.com' marked "Updating personal data".
4. The term of processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator to the following email address 'firstname.lastname@example.org' marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to where it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent signed up by the owner of the personal data to the cross-border transfer / or the execution of the contract where the owner of the personal user is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The user can get any clarification for any questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://ctosoft.ru/eng-policy.